HARARE – Citizens Coalition for Change (CCC) President Nelson Chamisa has vowed to stop the rigging of Zimbabwe’s 2023 elections with secret strategies.
Delivering the Zimbabwe Agenda 2023 speech in the capital on Thursday, the popular opposition leader said this year is “the year of victory” and the CCC party will do so through a “structure-less structure”.
Chamisa said he has embarked on Mugwazo Program as part of his secret campaign to defeat President Emmerson Mnangagwa and Zanu PF in the upcoming elections.
Five pillars of the ZIMBABWE AGENDA 2023:
1. A Citizens Campaign and volunteers program 1+5 voters campaign.
2. Citizens Representatives and Candidates
3. Securing the Citizens vote and Victory – The Win Big strategy
4. Alternative Policies – The New Great Zimbabwe blueprint
5. The Global advocacy for change